Ken Isaacs, Head of Government Relations for Samaritans Purse, today testified infront of Congress about the emergency situation in West Africa. Isaacs told the House Foreign Affairs subcommittee that the world was too slow to react to the crisis, until recent headlines about two American aid workers who became infected in Liberia and were flown to the U.S. for care.
-“Ebola is out of control in West Africa, and we are starting to see panic now around the world,” said Isaacs.
– the atmosphere in W Africa is “APOCALYPTIC”.
– the epidemiologists have totally misread this epidemic.
– the numbers of 1700 infected and 900 dead is only 25%- 30% of what’s really happening
– ebola is OUT OF CONTROL and NOT AT ALL CONTAINED.
– International community didn’t respond until 2 Americans got it which was too late.
– “the truth is the cat is almost likely out of the bag
– there are only 12 doses of the anti-ebola serum, and that it would take many months to make more
READ IT, LISTEN TO IT AND PREPARE.